Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Digital Cursing

At the moment, I'm so mad and I feel like throwing all the hurt and frustration at someone who not only disappointments me but is also antagonistic to me. Never mind that I've explained every damn thing about so and so and that I have done so and so because I'm a kind person so and so. Blah blah blah.

Now this is one area of magic that I have not dared to do because I felt like I'm all butterflies and flowers most of the time and I really am generosity to a person, but my patience is running very thin and I'm only human, I need to protect my own interests and I need to assert that I am boss. I need to assert reality as well.

It should be up in a few days. I hope this person gets what is deserved.

P.S. I should be editing my blogger. I will be putting down some stuff that I feel are unnecessary.

Link to: Tech of Choice Kudos to Mr. Jack Faust for this convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment